Kyushu Pop Festival 2011
This Saturday (21st May), Call And Response Records is holding a special event at Shinjuku Motion. All bands playing at the gig are from Kyushu or have a Kyushu connection.
Bands (descriptions by Ian Martin):
- Avant-garde garage-punk from the dark side of your imagination.
- Dance-oriented post-punk/alternative. Metal bees attacking your brain
- Explosive post-rock instrumental quartet
- Disco-hardcore scream freaks
- Fukuoka's newest indie/alternative avant-pop stars
She Talks Silence
- Lo-fi indie fuzz-lullabies
- Picopico new wave techno-punks
- New wave synth-punk
Fallopian Disco Force
- Improvisational avant-disco duo
It starts at 4pm and costs 2000yen advance 2300yen on the door.
Kyushu Pop Festival 2011 on Tokyo Gig Guide
Kyushu Pop Festival 2011 on Facebook