New version of Tokyo Gig Guide!
As you may have noticed, there is a new improved version of Tokyo Gig Guide now online. Here are some of the new features:
- You can now select multiple categories when adding gigs. More info on help page.
- There is a new and improved Live House list. You can easily search the Live House database and filter the venues by area.
- The site now looks much better and is much easier to use on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Your gigs and live houses can now be more easily edited and deleted. From the side menu, you can access a list of all the gigs and live houses you've added. More info on help page.
- You can click ‘interested’ on any gig you want to go to and access a list of them all from the side menu.
- You can easily include videos when you add gigs. Just enter the YouTube or Vimeo URL in the details and the video will appear after you save it.
- It is now easier to add images to your gigs. You can upload them to TGG and reuse them again whenever you like. More info on help page.
- There is a new Calendar page where you can view upcoming gigs by month and then filter them by category.
- Gigs can be exported to your Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Yahoo Calendar etc. Just look for the iCal icon on the bottom of all gig listing pages and at the top of every gig page.
- Google Maps can now be added to Live House pages. All existing Live Houses are now being updated with Google Maps. Other new fields have also been added to give more information about the venues. More info on help page.
- There is a new Category list where you can see all the categories which currently have gigs on the site.
- You can easily link to any page on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media. Just click the icons on the right of the page.
Please let us know if you have any difficulties, questions or any ideas for new feautures or improvements!